Zephyr has designed and delivered numerous air permit compliance and tracking systems. These tools are typically built from existing calculations created in support of permit applications. The systems are user-friendly and automated to allow printing of monthly and 12-month reports and to allow simple entry or editing of production or chemical usage data. The spreadsheets are used to compare each chemical’s calculated emission rate to permitted emission rates to ensure compliance with the air permit for the site.
- User friendly data entry screens with calendar tools, drop down fields, list boxes
- Custom built multi-level data entry forms
- Compliance reports with references to permit conditions and/or regulatory citations
- External Database links, e.g. SAP, PI-link, LIMs, etc. Example of lab database imported data
- Internal management reports with highlighted rankings